At Cool Bananas Childcare and Preschool we pride ourselves on upholding our service motto of being ‘a fun and happy place to be!’ Every day we provide a fun, caring, educational and welcoming environment for our families, children and staff.
For our Families …
- We promote partnerships, communication, confidentiality and collaboration. Parent input is one of our most valuable resources to support the education and development of our children.
For our Children …
- We build strong reciprocal relationships, support interests, and promote lifelong learning and overall wellbeing. We provide a safe and nurturing environment for our children to foster positive self-esteem, self-worth and belonging.
For our Educators:
- We promote a culture of respect and a commitment to continued improvement and excellence. Our “Cool B Culture” forms the basis of how we treat our children, our families and our colleagues.
For our Community:
- We celebrate events, recognise cultures and network with relevant people and services, and strive to give back to our community where we can.
For our Environment:
- We educate our children about the environment around us, both natural and constructed and continually explore sustainable practices. We provide a clean and attractive space that is inviting, bright and happy.
Our Service Curriculum: is well researched and is built to provide each child with the best start in life. Our curriculum reflects current early childhood practice, including links to the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standard (NQS) through the following curriculum mottos …